Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2011

Indizien für Staatsterror am 26.6.2011:"Zuerst nehmen wir Manhatten, dann nehmen wir Berlin"

Leonard Cohen ist Freimaurer (wie die meisten Popstars) und Insider. Er erwähnt manchmal seine Freimaurer-Zugehörigkeit in interviews. "I would love to be a great film maker, it’s a wonderful notion. I would also like to be a great mason, but I would like to find areas inwhich I can summon energy." Cohen's Loge ist die Ionic Composite Lodge No. 520, Los Angeles, und er war 1993 "WM" dieser Loge.


Erste Strophe aus Leonard Cohens Song "First we take Manhatten, then we take Berlin" (Zuerst nehmen wir Manhatten, dann nehmen wir Berlin) von 1988:


They sentenced me to twenty years of boredom
For trying to change the system from within
I'm coming now, I'm coming to reward them
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin


Hier spielt Cohen auf ein Ereignis hin, das 20 Jahre auf seine Stunde warten muß. Manhatten (9/11) ist Geschichte, also ist jetzt Berlin an der Reihe?Darüber hinaus würde es zeitlich ebenfalls passen!
(...)
Ah remember me, I used to live for music
Remember me, I brought your groceries in
Well it's Father's Day and everybody's wounded
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin
Vatertag ist in den USA im Juni, genauer gesagt, der 3. Sonntag im Juni! 


Ganzer Text:

First We Take Manhattan
Leonard Cohen
Lyrics

They sentenced me to twenty years of boredom
For trying to change the system from within
I'm coming now, I'm coming to reward them
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin

I'm guided by a signal in the heavens
I'm guided by this birthmark on my skin
I'm guided by the beauty of our weapons
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin

I'd really like to live beside you, baby
I love your body and your spirit and your clothes
But you see that line there moving through the station?
I told you, I told you, told you, I was one of those

Ah you loved me as a loser,
but now you're worried that I just might win
You know the way to stop me,
but you don't have the discipline
How many nights I prayed for this, to let my work begin
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin

I don't like your fashion business, mister
And I don't like these drugs that keep you thin
I don't like what happened to my sister
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin

I'd really like to live beside you, baby ...

And I thank you for those items that you sent me
The monkey and the plywood violin
I practiced every night, now I'm ready
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin

I am guided ...

Ah remember me, I used to live for music
Remember me, I brought your groceries in
Well it's Father's Day and everybody's wounded
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin

***********************************************************


Kommentare:

  1. du hast es gewusst. der HERR strafe dich

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Der wahre Grund für Flüchtlingswelle & Multikulti .....

    Angela Merkel Ehrenpreisträgerin
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmeE1AX2DCM

    Angela Merkel B'nai B'rith Ordensträgerin
    https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%E2%80%99nai_B%E2%80%99rith
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4QSczeRCww

    Paideia Stiftung Schweden
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbJWsbaY_qA

    Anetta Kahane Amadeu Antonio Stfitung....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuYKtwnzG7M

    Atlantikbrücke und prominente Mitglieder....
    https://de.wikipedia.org/.../Liste_von_Mitgliedern_der...
    Gründer der Atlantikbrücke waren ZIONISTEN & Elitäre Kräfte
    Eric M. Warburg Bankhaus N M Rothschild & Sons, Privatbanken M.M.Warburg & CO & E.M.Warburg, Pincus & Co. usw. usw.

    Hört endlich mit dem Scheiss auf !!! ES REICHT !!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Alternative Medien

Blog-Archiv